Strata pink blush ready made eyelet curtains. Made out of block out material to help keep the sun out in the summer and keep the room warm in winter.
A simple, classic, semi-plain set of dim-out eyelet curtains that will suit any room in the house. These curtains feature a triple-woven fabric to effectively reduce the light levels, making them perfect for the summer. They also help keep the heat in during the cold winter months. With an eyelet heading style that ensures the curtains are easy to hang and have a lovely drape.
The Strata pink eyelet curtains feature triple-woven fabric which effectively reduces the light levels flowing through the curtains and into your room. This construction makes the curtains perfect for any room in the home dimming bright light during long summer evenings and retaining the heat on cold winter nights.
- 66″ Width x 54″ Drop (168 x 137cm)
- 66″ Width x 72″ Drop (168 x 183cm)
- 66″ Width x 90″ Drop (168 x 229cm)
- 90″ Width x 72″ Drop (229 x 183cm)
- 90″ Width x 90″ Drop (229 x 229cm)
How to Measure
Step 1: Fit the curtain pole before taking measurements
Our eyelet curtains can only be fitted onto a curtain pole (max 35mm diameter)
If there is no curtain currently in place, then one should be fitted first and positioned around the following dimensions.
· 15cm (6 inches) above the window top
· 15-20cm (6-8 inches) either side of the window edges
Step 2: Measure the total width of the curtain pole
Follow the steps below to select the right panel size for your window.
Step 3: Use the guide below to select the best width of curtain to buy
Our curtains come in pairs and are available in 3 pre-set individual panel width sizes
Step 4: To select the required drop (length) of curtain
Last step is to determine the length / drop of the curtain from the pole.
Please measure from the top of the pole to where the curtain should drop to:
1) Pole to window ledge – Measure to the bottom of the window ledge and add 2-4” (5 to 10cm)
2) Pole to radiator – Measure to the top of the radiator and add 2” (5cm)
3) Pole to floor – Measure to 1” (3cm) above the floor to allow for ease of cleaning the floor.
Select the drop length required from our pre-set sizes that is more or equal to your required drop